Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tsunami Alert

I heard announcement of tsunami alert that will attack Labuan already few times since I was in first semester.  Weird thing is this time I really feel scare and worry, I know nothing I can do if it really come, but then I still felt scare.

Facebook and Plurk were full of tsunami status, latest news of announcement from difference source! 
Everybody was trying to tell everybody who stay in Sabah and Labuan to stay away from the beach, but Labuan is an island itself, how we can survive if tsunami really comes?  

Thought it was real at first because there was a news from Sin Chew Daily that they say tsunami warning for residents in Sabah and Labuan which I am now in Labuan studying.  Called mummy and daddy to tell them about this news cause I'm very sure that they wouldn't get to know the latest news about what is happening in Japan because they are still working when the disaster happened.  Mummy was worried, she asked me not to go anywhere but stay in hostel as hostel is at higher place then other place, while daddy told me not to worry because Japan to Labuan is not near, and if is really tsunami, the huge tsunami in Japan will become small when reach here... 
LoL...  Daddy, you are really funny la...

When I called them, I was scared but I pretended with nothing's wrong with me, with calm voice tone to talk to them so that they wouldn't be too worry on me.  Being strong in front of them to avoid them to worry about me.  
Sigh.
But luckily it was just an alert, not warning.

After 12am, which the news said the time was 6pm to 12am, I told my roommate that we are still alive!
Haha...

Now when I open my facebook, I still can see the news of the tsunami and there were also news about what happen now in Japan.  Seriously feel sad to residents in Japan, but they are really united when this happened. I saw one of the post is about they are helping each other to decrease the numbers of death to minimum numbers by giving free drinks and food to each others!!!
I wandering if tsunami really attack Malaysia, I believe everybody will be very selfish to save themselves first and food, drinks might not enough due to some selfish people who try to keep all just for themselves...

Sigh.

Humanity...

Let's us pray for Japan...
God bless them...

p/s: hopefully the numbers natural disaster happens will become lesser and lesser...

No comments:

Post a Comment