Friday, March 11, 2011

High Low Friday

Super high low day for me today.

I had my E-commerce Business Model's midterm this morning which she told us yesterday evening.  At first she said we will have our midterm at 10am, but at the time 12am midnight, she smsed everyone of us who going to take midterm that our midterm will be early in the morning at 8.30am.  (seriously she is really kind enough to let us take our midterm, if not we will have to extend another semester just for this subject! She seriously has the right for no letting us to take our midterm, thank god for letting us to take our midterm)
We were lucky that we don't have subjectives question but we were unlucky because the questions consist of topic 4 which she told us that we were be tested on topic 1 till topic 3!  Really don't know how to die with this also...
@@

Then went to support Infinite's APK and Tapao's APK.  Their APK really going to make me bankrupt, but is better than having CFC food everyday.  CFC's food is really boring if I have to take everyday.
I waited around 15 minutes for Infinite's food, but they late for 5 minutes also~
Haha, is okay ba, cause I was having fun there while waiting.
After that when I was heading to Tapao's stall, they were still preparing food, that time was still 9.30am ++, then there comes a senior (Syn Wei and I were the first to reach there), we were supposed to take our bento (food) first, but since my friend (Tapao's 'worker') said that the senior already complaining this and that already and asked whether I can let the senior to take away his first.  I was so kind, so I let la...  But I really don't understand why is it so impatient to wait wor...  They already said 10am ma... Wait for awhile will die meh...
=.=

The bento was nice~ =)

Day didn't end just like that but I have to continue with my another midterm.  Business management's midterm.  I was late to class, never realize that I was late until I was inside the lift, but luckily they haven't start the paper yet but the lecturer was still arranging seats! LoL
I don't feel the midterm is very easy also, maybe because I didn't do my best on study them more harder.
=(

Once I get back to the room and turn on my laptop, log in into Facebook, realize that there was tsunami in Japan! God bless them...
And there was news about Sabah and Labuan's residents need to be alert because there might be tsunami attack! (I got this from the Sin Chew Daily online news)  But after 10 minutes I went to another online news website (The star online), they said Sabah and Labuan residents have been advised to stay away from the coast due to rough seas and high sea level expected to occur between 6pm and midnight Friday BUT no tsunami warning was issued.
wtf...
They really made me worried at first.  Seriously I was scared, although I got nothing to scare of with this kind of situation.
Though of wanna go library to study de, but mummy called and ask to stay in the room tonight don't go anywhere...

My facebook wall is really full of tsunami news!
Sigh
Pray for those in Japan...

p/s: seriously if you got anything that you think you haven't done, please make them done, cause we really don't know what will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment