Monday, March 21, 2011

Whole Week

Last week was so fast, I didn't realize that the week just passed like that, I feel like I done nothing...

Monday:
I hate Monday the most, maybe because of Monday blues.. I have to wake up early in the morning and I had 4 days continuously no class and suddenly I have to wake up early for morning class... Had quiz but we were not allow to open book and at the end I didn't get well for the marks although I did study for it. =(
Didn't spend my Monday wisely and forgotten what I did until at night when I went for dinner with friends, I only realized that I got date with them in library!
Well, at least I did spent sometimes for the quiz for the next day.

Tuesday:
Got no morning class as Dean had gone overseas, but poor thing is I didn't make myself wake up late but 7.30am.  Sigh... Seriously no idea when I will learn to wake up late.  After had the last reading for the quiz, went for 2pm class.  Sir seems to pissed off with us as we were always being so noisy in the class.  I wondering is it because of that 2 fellow and myself as we three also laugh and talk so loud... @@
At the end as punishment, he said he will give us pop-up quizzes for 2 subjects!!! omg!!!
After Business Management, we were rushing to continue our study on Mandarin as Ms.Soon did mention that we will have our quiz, but at the end she told us that she forgot to prepare the questions for us! XD
At night we had Maths tutorial at night, too bad is there created rumors.  The tutorial lecturer said Yu Jin and Syn Wei are couple... @@ While Siva said I'm his girl friend... @@ wtf...
That night, plurk and facebook were full of the comment about this in my wall....
=.=|||

Wednesday:
After the rumors in the previous day, they continue in the next day... Seriously I got no idea where to put my face. I'm lazy to explain as no matter how I explain, they will definitely turns a big round and continue the rumors...
Maths class was fun but when it comes to evening class I pissed off as her attitude was so annoying.  I don't think that there is anybody likes her class, all of us always pray that her class will be cancel last minute~
I didn't go for the night date as I wasn't in mood as what happen in the afternoon class during the discussion.
Still I felt glad that I didn't go as I can do my Mandarin assignment in the room with the smooth internet!
LoL

Thursday:
I got no class on this day!!!
So went out to town...  From 9.30am until 4.30pm!!! Super tired...
And also on this day, Syn Wei finally voice out for her own feeling.  Everybody was surprise with that and feel sorry to her which only few of us know what exactly happen... hahaha.
Maybe is a good thing for her to voice out this time so that nobody dares to bully her as so many people like to ignore her feeling... (pity her)
Didn't go library again cause I can hardly walk after 6 hours of walking at the town...

Friday:
We were happy cause thought that we got no class, but too bad our mood ruined by one of the subject.  We got no choice but to attend because we have to meet the lecturer to report our progress on our group assignment!  We were super unwilling...

Saturday:
I was moody since morning after came back from the library as something happened there.  I almost cried out when it happened but I manage to stop the tears from coming out.  I don't wish to let people to see how weak I'm, I just ignore them and bare in mind how they treat me as one day I will be careful with everything to avoid things similar happen.  I was so glad that when things happened there was a friend who see the environment change and comfort me. Thanks!
After that, everybody was so worry about me.  LoL!
Here to say that I'm alright. =)
Usually I will be alright after things happen in around few hours.  So cheers~
Btw, I ate a lot for my dinner on Saturday.  Never feel this satisfy!!!

Sunday:
Again meeting... I hate meeting especially during weekend and I have to walk far from my room... I prefer staying in my room as the weather out there is so hot!  We wanted to meeting about ECBM but at then turned in to Maths discussion as that time there wasn't electricity in the whole Labuan so we didn't manage to get information from the Internet.
We planed to go out for Monday's interview preparation, but we didn't manage to go out at the end because they said Labuan was out of petrol!
wtf...
Sunday wasn't a smooth day for me...

That's my whole week...
Didn't really fully utilize my free time...
After all... that week passed, now is the brand new week!!!
Argh...
Deadlines of all assignment are around the corner, some of the assignment didn't even started to type a single word! =(
Seriously need to work very hard for this already!

Gambateh!!!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment