Monday, March 7, 2011

Vitamin M

I am chatting with my friend who studying in UUM now.  He told me that he was asked to go holiday trip during August but he said he need to considerate cause he is out of budget now.

Talking about budget then we related to Vitamin M.  (Vitamin M is vitamin money... hahaha)
Then I asked him how much he spends in time of a month, he said maximum also RM300.  I was really surprise! Cause that amount is so difficult for me!  Impossible for me to spend less than that amount or exactly that amount.
So I was wondering whether he ate very few or what cause RM300 a month is really like impossible.  He tole me that they eat rice + 1 vege + 1 chicken only RM2.80.  Seriously weyh, so cheap!!! Do you know how much we have to pay here if we eat rice + vege + chicken? I have to pay around RM 4 leh!!!  Why is there so big difference!!!???!!!
So unfair!!! He is studying in such big university and my campus is so small somemore sometime got blackout, but I have to pay more for my food... T_T

That's why I seldom go cfc to buy my food, rather eat maggi mee in the room.  Food are so expensive here plus sometimes you need to buy books or something extra like your daily uses leh?
People who didn't study at here they don't know that we really have to spend that much if not we really will die in hunger.
Abo if I want to save my money also can, ask someone here to treat me every meal la, no need to pay for the meal, then I ma can save a lot liao lo...
Confirm less than RM300 per month!

p/s: mummy, now you understand what I mean already right?  It is not that I spend a lot, but the environment force to spend this much...
p/s: unfair unfair unfair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment