Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Want To Donate Blood!

Today we have blood donation in the campus.  I have already more than 2 years didn't get the chance to donate blood, but I didn't know that today I still don't have the chance to donate blood!!!

Seriously disappointed...
=(

Before you donate blood, you have to pass 3 of the following step to make sure that you are healthy.
1. weight
2. blood pressure
3. quality of your blood (actually is heme)

I passed the first 2 which I have normal weight, normal blood pressure, but too bad I didn't pass the third one.  My blood are not qualified!!!!
Argh!!!

I'm seriously disappointed with that...

Sigh...
I google the reason why I can't donate blood once I reach my room...
关于血红素
Here is the link of it... (I'm sorry cause it is in Mandarin!)

My heme is not qualified and I have to take more vegetables, meat, eggs, beans, milks...
How can I eat healthy here wor....

p/s: emo...

No comments:

Post a Comment