Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Today = Wait

The weather is so cold today, the sun is hiding somewhere behind the cloud, maybe the sun got blemish today and ashame to see us. XD (craping)

I got midterm this morning which I have been studied since last Sunday.  However, I still didn't do well just now just because I forget one of the symbol. @@  Seriously how careless am I...
Wasted my time thinking of the careless question that I forget what the symbol was... At the end I gave up and just hand in because lots of them already hand in~ XD (nonsense)
By the way, we waited our lecturer for around half an hour which he usually be very punctual.

I was wishing that I will see notification from the yahoo group into my inbox that today's class cancel, but too bad waited until 1.40pm, my inbox still remain silent.  Took my bag, wear on my shoes, walked ahead to the class.  Forgot to bring my student ID card, but luckily they seldom do spot check in the afternoon, so I am safe! But I waited for around 20 mins for lift! Sigh, our school has 6 lifts but too bad only 2 of the lifts function! =.=|||
(don't tell me that they are so poor to repair it... )
Luckily I still manage to go to 8th floor to the place where we were going to have class there.  Waited again.  Waited for another half an hour, then the lecturer informed someone by smsing him that she is in the hospital, can't attend to the class! $%%^E#&#%@!!!
What should I say?
Sigh...
But still I'm very lucky cause I went up to the building by lift, while my friends walk up to 8th floor and suddenly said class canceled! Seriously wasted their time and energy...

Since I was already at the main building, so I walked ahead to my Math's lecturer'r room to have a look on my individual assignment, he allows us to see how much we got!
Yay~
Full marks!!!  Hahaha~
Hope my group assignment will get full marks also~

The weather today is so moody... cold...
Why la?

p/s: tomorrow I will have Indian food as my meals!  Can't wait!!! =p
p/s: someone's birthday today... Happy Birthday~

No comments:

Post a Comment