Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ops!

Looking at the calendar, 
it shows 6th of September already. 

My heart beats faster than usual, 
I feel nervous.

I feel nervous of leaving this lovely place.

I am going to another place which is no long a stranger for me.

A place that full of adventures that waiting for me to overcome my fear.

2 days left, 
then I will start another new chapter of my life in campus.

A chapter that gonna full with emotions.

Emotions of stress, 
happiness, 
joyful, 
and also tears.

Yeap, 
I'm excited and can't wait for the moment to come.

My heart beats even faster.

But not because of fear to the island, 
is a feeling of looking forward on what will happen soon.

Cheers everyone,
the journey will be fun and unforgettable.

Trust me. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment