Thursday, September 1, 2011

September

Looking at the calendar, yesterday was Merdeka Day, so means that today is 1st of September and that link to my mind is... I'm going back to Labuan soon!!!!
WTF

I am so emo now... I don't know why everytime when my time become shorter and the date become nearer, I feel I'm so so sad and emo because I have to go back to the island.  I enjoyed my life there, I found laughter there, I found friends there I found sam pat friends there too! But the problem is I can't avoid my feeling... My negative feeling of the island when I was about to leave my hometown.

8 more days.
One more week.

Guess I will just use the rest of the time to enjoy my last holiday...
Hope everything will go smoothly before I end my holiday.
Sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment