Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Feelings

Can you imagine how mama be that strong and tough carried you for 9 months plus and suffering for few hours or more just to give birth on you?  I never thought this and this feeling is way so far for me.  I was still young whenever there was a new born baby come to the world, that's why I never feel a thing.  Now when I heard that my auntie has finally given born a baby, I feel grateful!  Seriously I do. =D
He is so pretty, (all babies look pretty I know) but I wonder whether we can praise in front of him or not because the elders always say that babies can't be praised as they will grow uglier.  Hahaha.  Maybe that's because I grow uglier since I was praised when I was young! LoL

Welcome to this world, You Zhe.  =D

p/s: can't wait for the mushroom soup later!

No comments:

Post a Comment