Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lazy Day

Today it is a very very very lazy day for me, should say that it was a superb lazy day!  Holiday officially started and the lazy feeling started as well although I still have assignment to catch up which our due date is on Tuesday!  (Stop telling me that I still got time for that cause that assignment is f*cking difficult!)

Holiday started but doesn't mean that my assignments and stuff are going to stop until the school reopen, because that's impossible as our supervisor gave us 'things' to do and asked us to let him view after the holiday ends!  Ouch!  Can't enjoy my holiday... *sob sob* (my time management sucks I know, I don't know why, maybe is because of procrastinating.)  

Got up early in the morning at around 8am, taken my breakfast back to sleep again since I don't feel like doing anything and I don't have my laptop with me, so I can't play any game!  So once I slept I slept until noon!  It was the longest ever sleep for me.  I never slept until noon!  I slept for more than 12 hours... @@  I was so freaking free as actually I'm not!

Right, it wasn't a lazy day for me after all because I did some housework!  I sweep and mop the floor since I got nothing to do except sleep and eat and chit chat for the whole morning.  Boring kills!  Ah...

p/s: I really do feel like doing anything, I just wanna sleep and eat but I don't want to become pig... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment