Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Disappointed

Actually we had plan to go for holiday trip with friends 3 weeks after STPM. We had talked about this before STPM started, but things didn't go so well.

There will be four of us: Leong, Joe, Jerusha, and me might be going for trip. We planned this without Jerusha and I haven't tell he ranything yet about this trip. I felt fortunate because I haven't tell her yet, cause if I do sure she will feel disappointed too when she heard that the trip might be cancel...

This morning I just remembered that Joe is going to start his work during mid of December till Chinese New Year, so I told Leong about this, and he said that after Joe done his job, he might not in Malaysia. Cause Leong is going to China until March or April.

I feel so disappointed. No more trip then sure I need to work.... Oh no!! That's mean I got no holiday... How sad is that. I want to play after STPM, shopping, holiday...

Why everytime when I want to have something or want to do something, things never go well?? For example, when I first join St. John in SMART, the activities all gone during my year. Everytime when we plan to do something, sure something will go wrong and I am always do involve myself evertime when things do not go well...

Am I that unlucky? How sad. How disappointed. Just stand at my side to think, if you have already plan for it and it suddenly can't go as you wish, will you be sad or will disappointed? Yes, I do.. T_T

2 comments: