Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Before Going To KL

I'm going to KL alone this time. I never have this kind of experience before. First time leh... first time going to KL alone leh... Really excited and a little bit of scare...
Before I went there, I keep asking friends to go along, but most of my friends having part time work at that time....
So no choice...

Then I ma started my packing liao... I thought that I only need 2 bag to there.
But mana tau, I stay there for around 4 days at KL... so 2 bag is definitely not enough...

I need 3 bags, some more the bag for put clothing is the biggest one....
kanasai...
Haha.... So I'll be bring 3 bags to KL...



And the thing that I want to show is....

I will be bringing my Calvin Klein bag.... huhuxxxxx

Hahaha.... branded de wei~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment