Sunday, April 5, 2009

Complicated

I know that it sounds weird for me because you always see me laughing and smiling all the time. Actually there are a lots of things that bother me lately. I really feel exhausted every seconds. Exhausted in mental but not in physical that's why you can't see it.

I know that if I don't share this feelings out it is difficult to let people know how I feel but sometimes it just difficult to say it out and I really don't know how to say it out. This really make me feel that I got no friends sometimes.

It is more suffer when you facing others and you still need to smile and look cheerful infornt of others. I always do the same thing and I believe some of my friends do always do this too. How I know? It is just feeling.

Now I just hope that all the questions in my brain can be settle down in end of this week. If not I might get brain cancer I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment