Monday, April 20, 2009

Nonsense

I need a formal entire. I have already plan that I'm going for shopping today with Yoke, but unfortunately I receive a message and I have to delay my shopping for today. Sigh

Really tired yesterday night, I think I slept at 11pm, early huh? I appologize here to all my friends who were chating with me that time and I suddenly appear off 9. I know that it is very weird when you see my off 9 and get into bed that early, but I really felt tired that night. Erm, maybe is because I got no date that night gua.. HEhe

Today got to be a busy day for me too. I need to prepare lunch, dinner and some more want to spend some time to go buy formal entire. I'm going to need the formal entire on this Wednesday and Thursday. Sigh... Some more my body shape like elephant, really difficult to find one that suit me.

I really don't know why I keep on crapping at here 6^^ hahaha....
Just ignore what I trying to say. I am just to stress sometimes. Really need a kao kao rest if can.
Thank YOu mummy for being so understanding and forgiving for my busyness....
I love You

No comments:

Post a Comment