Saturday, April 4, 2009

Old Town

Having another gathering just now with Grace and Yi-Tsiang. It is so difficult to ask Grace out leh. She is a busy women nowsaday. Study in the morning till evening, then she got to work till midnight. Geng leh...
Spending around 2 hours there chating nonsense with them at Old Town. From order drinks till finished drinks until the workers all started to clean up although we think that the night is still young.

It is a little tired because after working in the morning, rushing home then went out to watch movie and reached home at around 7pm and then go out again at 10pm and this time I reached home at 12.30pm. It seems like I spend my time outside than staying at home. But I really like this kind of life. But if I compare with Grace, I think she is tired than me. She is really very hardworking and use her time fully 24 hours to earn money and study. I really respect her!

Actually I feel a little bit of regret to go yam cha at night with them. I didn't mean that I dislike yamcha with them but I feel that I become mentol over there. Hey, I mean it!! Is what they talk. I really couldn't get what they are talking about. Maybe I am stupid enough. Whenever they say I just listen. Most of the story got opening, half way and ending. But mostly I only listen to the half way through. Really blur to listen to what they say. When I asked them to explain to me, they will say that I'm too innocent to listen to that, they don't want to darken the colour of my heart. Lol, what a silly reason is that. Somemore Yi-Tsiang said that I am too young to listen. Deng, I'm not young la!! I'm already 19++ liao lo... Sommore I am older than Grace la...

I also don't how we yamcha can yamcha till midnight. I know that the workers want to go back liao, but I don't feel like going home so early la... They still got lots of thing didn't tell me yet and they said that it is very guilty to tell me.... Lol, suan le ba...

Smile~~~, can't I don't feel smiling right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment