Thursday, April 23, 2009

KL~~ Day 1 & 2

It is really boring in KL, my purpose to here is not for shopping although I have a lot of time to go for shopping. Too bad, because I think I will get lose if I walk around in KL. I really got no idea how to go shopping alone from my friend's house...... @.@

Don't laugh!!!! I know that sure you are laughing of my stupid-ness. I know that I'm stupid!!! But this is my first time to KL ler, i mean coming to KL alone... Some more the place in KL so complicated and need to change lots of station when going around....
I prefer Kuantan more although Kuantan is very very small. But at least I can drive around and I know where am I wherever I going.. Hahax...
I don't think I will get lost in Kuantan because I staying there for years liao.... @.@ but if I do, please don't laugh at me oso....

I only got function at night this 2 days, so I realy boring in the day time. Doing nothing except of open my big eyes and face the laptop and close my eyes and bersleeping.... haha, wasting my morning time... @.@
And then when I want to on my MSN to berchit chat with friends, the network sure not functioning properly. But when I can beronline liao, then nobody can berchit chat with me liao.... Sien liao lo.... then my friend will say that this is my face problem... =.=||| cause she still can berMSN and I cannot.... Really =.=||| Face problem..... -.-

Like now, I want to berchit chat with someone, but very few people choi me nia... zadao liao lo... I got nothing to do, so I ma berbloging at here and tell you all how boring am I.
I think next time I better ask a group of friends to come to KL together so that I will not be this boring..... I really regret to come alone, but I am not regret that I have to spend my time here... HAha... Nonsense, I also don't what I'm talking about...

Yesterday night I told Grace that I will open my eyes until early in the morning and then call her before she going to school. Which means that I not going to sleep for the whole night until early in the morning today. Hahaha.... really zadao, because I slept liao... somemore slept for more than 6 hours.... hahaha really zadao...

BTW, anything you want to ask, you can call me or ask me out, I am willing to share what have I learn in KL for yesterday night... I am not that selfish la.... hehe. Call me ba.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment