Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Appreciation

Bye-bye season is here I guess.
Every year there will be a bunch of them leave Labuan and start another chapter of their life in another corner around Malaysia.  (Some of them will start their life at overseas)

I hate to say bye-bye, especially to those that I know them, to those who I love them.  (Yeah, I know I'm emotional!)  I refused to go so many of goodbye gathering, cause I don't want to say goodbye.  I know, I know that even I am not going to say goodbye, you all still have to continue your life out there.
One by one seniors are leaving.  (I got no strong feeling towards those same batch or juniors who leaving Labuan already, maybe because I know we will sure meet each other again...)

Today followed Siva to airport to fetch Gillian and her friend for the morning flight.  I follow him to airport is to have McD as my breakfast and sun bian dabao for my room-mate.  Who knows when Gillian is going to leave, my tears drop!  Sigh...
Then Leng was there to send Gillian back, seeing friends being apart really make people feel sad.
I don't really know them for long, I just now them for around a year ny, but I am already feel very sad when I have to be apart with them... =(((((((

Although there weren't much memories but all the memories are so sweet and I will never forget.
Going to miss you all very much de...

Bye-Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment