Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wild Child

I watched wild child yesterday.  I know... I know exam not finish yet...  I know...
I just wanna use some of my time to relax awhile, plus I wasn't in a good mood, I need to calm down...

Wild child...
I never watch this before, but my room-mate said it is nice, so I try.

This is not a touching movie, but I got no idea why I cried at the end of the story.
Maybe I feel the love from her father, the love from friends, and even love from her passed away mummy...
This movie published since 2008, and 2011 I only get to watch this...
Hurmp...
Never mind, cause I still get to watch~

p/s: why when she wrote bad about people in the blog you didn't complain but you comment in the post and give advice?  don't you think that's your problem and mindset when you read people's blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment