Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Of Love Of Mama

It has been 2 years I didn't celebrate mothers' day with my mama, because when mothers' day here, I will always still having my final exams in campus.
Well, that's not a big deal thou, cause even if I can celebrate mothers' day with mama, we don't really celebrate it but I will just good one meal for her which I always do when I am at home.

Every year mothers' day will drop on the date which near to my sister's birthday, but this year is kinda special because it falls on the same day!  Too bad I wasn't with them to celebrate together.  It is rare because her birthday and her day seldom on the same day, most of the time her birthday will be earlier than her day.
Still, mothers' day I will have small celebration for her, but fathers' day I seldom celebrate.  *evil laugh*

Yeap, I'm bias.  I love mama more than papa, but I don't make it that obvious, I still celebrate with him, just celebrate like once in 2 years.  LoL *evil laugh again!*
I rather put more effort to think of celebrate with mama, I don't know why.  Maybe I feel it is easier and convenient.  Oh, right... I'm not a good daughter.  Hahaha
Yeap, call me filial, because I'm.

Few years back, every time when there is mothers' day or her birthday, I will go and buy a cake to celebrate with her, but now I don't.  Because mama said buying cake to others is because I want to eat cake.
*finger cross*
Ops, I know this has shot lots of people down, because all of you buy cakes for celebration right!  Hahahaha
Since then I try not to buy any cake for her but make her a meal.
It is so easy to have a meal with her. =))

Going back home soon, very soon!
Told mama that I wanna go for holiday trip with all of them, listen to how she answered, I think I still have the chance to convince them!  (seriously don't how many years ady we didn't go for holiday together, this time you sit aside ask Han Han to drive! =p I bet he has become a better driver than me!)

Guys, girls.
Have you called your mama on mothers' day?
No?
Just call her and let her know that you miss her. =)  She will be very happy to hear that eventhough she will say: are you okay.
Hahaha~

p/s: I love you mama~

No comments:

Post a Comment