Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tired + Excited!!!


>.<
I am damn excited and tired now.  Excited because this semester officially ended already, and I just finished my last paper for the final today… =))  Tired because I have to bring down all my stuffs that I want to keep in the store room from third floor to ground floor and from ground floor to the block where can put our stuffs…
My hands are really very ‘sour’ now… =((

Once I finished my ITPM paper, the first thing I did is getting out from the exam hall and call mama.  Told mama that I finished all my exams already.  Guess what mama said… She asks me why I don’t want to go back today (right after the exam)… I want to, and I want it desperately but I need to pack all my stuffs into the stores…

Packing is the most difficult part; we love to go home especially when there is long holiday waiting for us.  But we hate to pack so much. 
We will never realize that we got so many things until we pack them into boxes…  Then we started to know that actually stuffs that we have can fit into 4 or 5 boxes.  Guess what I got 7 boxes man!  (really a lot de)

Now I’m fucking tired… I want to sleep, but I want to enjoy the last night here in Labuan for this semester. 

Ps: going to enjoy gao gao during this holiday cause after this holiday I can’t go home for a year… =((

No comments:

Post a Comment