Monday, May 9, 2011

Of Love and Of Friendship

Recently a friend of mine faced problem relationship.  She is now no longer in a relationship but in single status.  (pm me if you wanna know her, she is now available already! XD)

I didn't know about this until yesterday.  She suddenly become so silent and her behavior changed!  I didn't know or notice about this until yesterday!  Urgh... Useless me...
I know is hard to be in a good condition right after the break up, I know the pretending is to avoid friends around to worry about you, but sometimes saying out loud will make you feel much much better.

There are lots of love around actually, invisible love which sometimes you never notice that they are actually love.
Let each other goes, it might be a wise choice to let each other another chance to try a different life.  You can find your next round too! =D
I believe you can go through this, because I know you are stronger than this. =)

Of love you got us, of friendship you got us also~
xoxo

A friend told me that is time to get off with single status and find a partner to fill up some other color into our life.  For me, life is not just about filling up with other color to make life become wonderful.  We can use colors that we have now and mix them to get another colors instead of searching other colors out there.

Hurmp...
Maybe I'm just a good listener but obviously I am not an expert, cause I didn't go through as much as you.  What I told you is just what I think logically, I know this kind of thing can't explain logical because this is about emotional.

Ops, guess some of you don't understand what I'm writing.
Hahaha
Just ignore it then... =p

p/s: I love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment