Monday, May 23, 2011

Not Small Girl Anymore.

Someone's actions and thought make me think the same way.

We are now 22 years old, not consider young anymore.

Suddenly someone said there are lots of things that we haven't done.

Make me feel and make me think so much.

Really have to utilize gao gao my 22 years old...

When we met, we used to talk about our life in University and other things, but now when we meet we will talk about what we should do to enjoy our life!

Now we talk about guys... ahahahaha

Ya, people change.

So girls sit together to talk about guys are so normal
girls sit together to talk about girls are also normal

We talked about both...

hahahaha

I know I'm not little girl anymore, there are lots of things I have to make decision and decide them fast.
But I just dislike adult's life and I prefer to stick with little girl's life.
(who wants to be adult? I don't think many of you like adult life)

Today grandma comes to my house to stay for a week.  Suddenly grandma asked me to get marry fast fast.  She said once I graduate and work for few years, then I should get marry...
=.=|||

What happen to my parents ah? why they keep asking me to find a boyfriend or get marry...?????
I'm still not that old ah!!!!

p/s: I want to gossip...

No comments:

Post a Comment