Saturday, May 21, 2011

Chance

Everybody in the world has chance, some of them might have chances and some of them might have only one chance.

There is a friend of mine, asking me to give him another chance to do his best.  I'm not an easy forgive person, I mean I don't simply forgive what people did, because I remember bad things.  I know sometimes if I forgive a person, I still remember what he/she did to me.  So why I want to forgive?

Somebody thinks that saying sorry is easy, 'sorry' coming out from a person mouth is easy, but is that person really feel sorry about it?  Nobody knows about that except the person him/herself.
For me, if anybody did something sorry to me, I can't easy forgive.  Even I give the chance for that person to explain or to make up things that happened and that person didn't hold tide and fully utilize the chance, letting the chance gone just like that, sorry... cause you will never get another chance from me.

Maybe you might think that I'm cruel, I'm selfish or I'm small gas.  Whatever you guys think, this is who am I.
What my opinion is if you really want to apologize, then make use of the chance.  Don't tell me that you didn't know that it was the only chance that I will give.  If you didn't grab the chance then it will be your mistake not me, don't even hope for another chance.  Seriously.

Right, I know some of you think that I'm so stubborn.  Yeah, right!  I'm stubborn, and I always admit that, cause I always do things my way.
For me, people who ask for another chance are those who never appreciate in the first chance.  If you really appreciate when people giving you the first chance to make up thing, then you will never need to ask for another chance.

Well, when I think back things happen.  Seriously I still feel angry.  Especially when what I said wasn't listened by others and when bad things happen, they blame me.

p/s: I guess some of you might think I'm talking about you, please don't.
p/s: This is just what I feel lately, so don't put yourselves into this post. (不要对号入座)
p/s: Any questions just come to find me, don't ask others or get information from others, because they don't know what I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment