Friday, May 27, 2011

Reunion

Suddenly something come into my mind.  If one day my grandma pass away (I didn't mean to curse her but everybody will die one day), will we celebrate Chinese New Year together?

This question suddenly pop into my mind.

We used to have reunion when Chinese New Year, celebrate together, eat together and laugh together on that few days, but when I think of if grandma is not around, nobody stay in the house, where we gonna celebrate Chinese New Year together?

I saw lots of my friend, they don't celebrate those special festival with their uncles and aunties because their grandma and grandpa were not around, so they have their reunion dinner without their uncles and aunties...

I'm thinking whether my family will become like that...

Sigh...

Plus next year I can't go back to celebrate Chinese New Year...

Sigh...

p/s: I never celebrate Chinese New Year without my family... =((

No comments:

Post a Comment