Monday, May 16, 2011

Fast 5

Went out for the first movie during this break.
Fast and Furious 5.

I watched Fast & Furious 1-4, so is not difficult to understand what is really going on.
Before I watch Fast 5, I thought this would be the last one, but who knows there are going to have Fast 6!
cool...
But I feel that a little bit too long liao... Hahaha
Still nice la... >.<

I went with 2 friends of mine.  I didn't want to go de, but since my girl-friend is going then I went lo....  Other than us, my friend's uni's friends were going too!  I thought only one or two of them, but mana tau, they were numbers of them!...
Some more one of them asked my friend (my girl-friend and I didn't sit with them.... lol) whether I got boyfriend or not...!!!
wtf...
I told my friend to tell him I got... Hahahaha

Told mama this morning about this and guess what mama said?
She said is time for me to find a boyfriend! wtf!!!
I really sweat when mama told me that.  She said if I don't find one now later nobody wants me...  LoL
If nobody wants me then I ma live the rest of my life with you lo mama~ ^0^

p/s: I don't know why I so refuse to start a relationship... I really don't know why... Is it I'm afraid to or I still haven't find my Mr. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment