Monday, May 30, 2011

Mermaids

I went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday.  So lucky that I watched the same movie at the same time with my sister although we didn't ask each other to go together.  She went with her friends and I went with my friend.

I didn't watch the previous Pirates of the Caribbean before, lots of them said nice but I don't feel like watching them also.  This time actually want to watch Kungfu Panda, but since ECM got no Kungfu Panda (only got 3D) and since we want to eat sushi after movie, so we watch Pirates of the Caribbean in ECM.  (Only ECM got sushi...)

In the movie, mermaids appear to be evil creatures.  They eat humans!!!  I couldn't accept that!  Maybe because if fairy tales story, we been told that mermaids are beautiful and kind but we were not been told that mermaids eat humans...


When I saw mermaids in the movie, they are beautiful!  Really beautiful but they eat humans!  They have sharp teeth!!!  Ewwww!!!!!!!!

It is so different from what I have been imagine!  (I know mermaids do not exist but still their image ruin... hahaha)
They ate lots of people in the movie, all innocent people.

But there is still a mermaid who is so kind and save a man's life.  Syrena.

So conclusion, mermaids eat humans but also save humans...
Hmm...
Well, I should make it ask mermaids do not kill innocent and kind people... lol
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment