Sunday, May 22, 2011

SunShine

I live without sea, without beach.
Why say so?
Because the place I am studying near beach.  I can see sea and sand once I walk out from my campus.
I also stay near beach, which I can go to have sun bath anytime I want since Kuantan is so near to beach.

Although I can always see beach, sea, and also sand when I am in campus, but the feeling at Labuan seeing the beach with the feeling at here wearing singlet and shorts walking under the hot sun is totally different!  In Labuan, no singlet and shorts are allowed, that's really sad especially when you go to the beach.  Who will wear long pants to beach?
Well, maybe because I love sun bath, when I want to have sun bath. (not understand right... hahahaha)

This would be second outing after I came back from Labuan I guess.  (I'm so lazy to go out especially when I have to drive.  So just go out once a week, plus I prefer to stay at home avoiding the super hot sun!)

Hoi Yin breakfast!  I wanted to go breakfast with her yesterday but since bro's tuition will be around 10am so why not go breakfast with papa.  Really long time didn't go breakfast with papa, bro and sis.  So I postponed the breakfast with her to today.  Some one wake up late... hahahaha

Go go breakfast!
I really never miss any of my meal since I came back!  I'm super healthy here compare when I'm in Labuan.

After breakfast, we went to Teluk Chempedak which very near to the restaurant.


It was just 10am, but the sun is like burning hot!  I like the hot sun but it makes me sweat like hell!!!
(fat fat me.... =((( )

After walking from the end of here to the end of there (I mean at the beach la), we went to McD to chilling ourselves.  (air-cond!!! *chilled*)
She said she wants to eat ice-cream, so we queued like for don't know how long.  Damn long.  And finally our turn. =D

Chit chatting a lot this time.
When we were having our breakfast, we chat.
When we were walking to the beach and at the beach, we chat.
When we were queuing for ice-cream, we chat.
When we were eating ice-cream, we chat.
After ice-cream, we sat there doing nothing, we chat also.


Really got no idea what make us talk so much.  Maybe long time didn't see liao gua...
Hahahaha.
But seems like our topic of the conversation has become matured.  No more topic about studies (got la, but little bit nia) but more to XXXX... hahahahaha
You know I know la... =p

p/s: I enjoyed the outing today~

2 comments: