Monday, October 17, 2011

Different Perspective

Everybody has different perspective.

Yeah, I know that and I believe everybody knows about it.

It is weird you know that actually when you know it is a mistake or incorrect but you still want to do it.  I always did that.  =.=

I always have the bad habit that I never think before what I say.  It is really bad habit that this will offend people when I talk to them.

I know this, but I never really change it and keep give excuses to myself that this is what we call straight forward!  @@

Bad excuse also right.

Maybe one day I will keep quiet and smile at you whenever what you say or express, because that might be the best way of respond.

I don't know whether this is right or wrong, but I think for now if I want to be the way I am, I think it is better to just smile and say nothing.
Listen and say nothing.

p/s: self-motivating... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment