Friday, December 5, 2008

Before Birthday

It hasn't be my birthday yet.... I mean now only 4th of December 2008, 2345 hours, not 5th of December yet.... But I have already received a present...

It is not a normal present. It is a present from all my best friends (this is what Jern Foong teach me to say just now). Here, let me show you all.

Let me open it...

slipper...

this slipper really suit me... haha


mini skirt...
And I'm wearing the t-shirt that they bought for me...

At first, they asked to celebrate my birthday at Santai. I went because I know that they want to celebrate birthday with me. I never expect that they will celebrate my birthday before my birthday. They gave me the present 3 hours before my birthday, so it consider that they are the first one who gave me present and sing birthday songs.

When I open my present, some image came to my mind. Will it be a pet ( i mean a dog) inside, or something else?

When I open it, OMG, they gave me cloths... I really unexpected that they will buy all this thing for me.. Somemore mini skirt o... You know that I seldom wear skirt de lar... They all of them, Ee Loe, Jun Yan, Jern Foong, Meei Siew, Joe, Yi-Tsiang, Phui Yoke, Sik MEi, Han LEong, Weapon, Kee, and Sheng Yau (did I miss anyone else) force me to change it. Oh, how can I wear such short skirt out? It is so embarassing... Oh...

I know that I have make you all disappointed, but I really embarass lar... I promise I will wear it next time okay... I promise...

By the way, I thought that they will celebrate it till midnight, but they don't... Lol maybe is because I have make them disappointed so they didn't...

At last, I would like to thank those who share and gave me this present.



Harn Wei
Ee Loe
Joe
Phui Yoke
Yi-Tsiang
Jern Foong
Han Leong
Wei Hong
Jun Yan
Sheng Yau
Yun Chian
Sik Mei
Meei Siew
Lai Sim
Hui Yuan
.
.
.
.
and
.
.
.
me, myself (cause I thought that I was kutu, and I paid too... haha)

THANK YOU,
I LOVE ALL OF YOU


2 comments:

  1. You purposely made our names in colours so that I cant see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jiejie,ur face got many many 豆豆...wakakakakakakakakakakakakak
    the slipper...好像很容易断...
    the mini skirt... really very short...haiz...u will wear de meh??? i dun think u will wear mini skirt...u like to wear mini skirt de meh???

    ReplyDelete