Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Interview 2

As I told you that I need to have exam before I am hired. So I went to interview today, guest what happen?
I saw my friend who study in the same primary school last time. She also went for exam.
Telling the truth that I was very nervous before I started the lesson. I can feel my heart beat.
In the class there was only five students. The students involve standard 2, standard 4 and standard 5.
There is a girl who I think is clever than others, she always finish all the question in the paper, she never think of others. When everytime I asked them questions, she will be the one to answer and I will say let others to have the chance to try.
I don't know that I can pass the test or not. But I'm sure that the children like me.
I'll get the result by tomorrow, so pray for me too...
Hope I can get this job, cause my mom keep 'ngam' me for being used too much money.

1 comment:

  1. CAI YI'LL BE A GREAT TEACHER!!! REMEMBER TO TELL ME THE RESULT TOMORROW!!!

    ReplyDelete