Monday, December 15, 2008

Handsome Joe's Birthday

I had planed this few weeks ago, it is not very well planed because Leaf (a vegetarian restaurant) didn't open for business. And this had made Joe thought that something wrong.

Actually is like that de, (I didn't know about this too) they, Kee and Yi-Tsiang lie to Joe that the Bir Boss wanna treat them to eat before they start working (they are going to work as a promoter for bir for the Chinese New Year starting from tomorrow). And I thought they just said that we are having a gathering before work.

So when I was having trip with my family, I took the oppotunity to buy a present for him. At first at Genting Highland, I saw lots of key chains. At that moment, I was thinking to buy him a couple key chain and thought of writing something for him. I was thinking to write 'This is for you, give the other side to your lover'. Everyone knows that he fall into someone, I do not dare to say it here, because he will definately will hack me (as you know that he is a great hacker). But I had the feeling that he will not like those thingy... So I changed my target on key chain to shirt after I asked Yi-Tsiang.
I couldn't find one suitable one in Genting Highland. So I waited till when I went to Kuala Lumpur to find one for him. The moment I reached K.L., I keep asking them whether we were going out for shopping. And finally, my aunt said 'okay, we are going Pavillion, since I want to check in hotel at there'. I was like hooray...
(Out of topic)
I knew that JF that gang were at there too, but we didn't meet each other...
(Back to the topic)
So I went into each shop by shop. At first, I saw a t-shirt in a shop (I forget the shop's name), it is very beautiful and is in maroon colour (Yi-Tsiang said that red colour is okay for Joe). Unfortunately didn't have M size, but I manage to buy a t-shirt and a short pant at there... Ohoho, and the prize is CHEAP... haha
(Back to the topic, please)
Then I went to other shop and had a look. Finally I saw a t-shirt, it look simple and nice. (And I remember that Joe likes simple.) So I bought it although it is costly, but nevermind lar can share with others ma...
Here's the pic of his new shirt.


Not bad hor.. haha

We were actually planed to celebrate his birthday at Leaf which he really didn't know it at all. But when we found out Leaf wasn't open, then our plan broke half, is three quater. Then we ma change the place to Koos Ideal, which is opposite Leaf.

We ordered drinks and then chit chat until around 11.30pm something, and I saw most of them finished their drinks dy. So Leong and I went to his car to take out his cake and present. I force him to bite out the candle which I burried it inside the cake by using his mouth...

When we ask him to take it out by using his mouth, he gave us a look like that... LOL.. Before he could have taken out the candle, he thought of strategy and made us wait... LOL But he really thought out one, he sucked the cream then bite out the candle, but still his face 'kena' those cream... Hahaha

He is very shy, he quickly take a tissue to wipe it of. I didn't have much time to capture his 'cat's face'. hahaha..
Then we asked him to wear it on the spot, by using the excuses that his t-shirt which he wore there already dirty. And he really wear it. Haha, so happy cause the size is 'ngam ngam'.

The T-shirt suit him, right? Haha, luckily I didn't use my bro's size to buy that t-shirt for him, cause my bro's size is L size and Joe was wearing M size (although he usually wear L size). And this I wanna thank my mummy, cause she told me that Joe is smaller size than my brother...

Aiya, Yi-Tsiang ran away when I press 'capture'...

Whenever I took his picture, he will sure pulled someone beside him to take picture together. Maybe he is shy to just take his picture alone... haha
I bought a 600g cake too, and I cut it into 8 pieces because there were only 8 people who celebrated with him that time, but at last left 1 piece because Ee Loe and her boy friend shared a piece. So Joe gave the last piece of cake to the waitress at there. Haha, the scene was so funny.

Then later when they dissmiss, I followed Yi-Tsiang they all to another place which also wanted to celebrate Joe's birthday. And I went home at about 12.30am.

p/s:It isn't too late, right mummy?

1 comment: