Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh, Waste My Time

I went to Simpanan Nasional Bank just to settle my SSPN form thing today. Guess what the lady told me? She said that this is unavailable in that bank any more, Maybank and CIMB still got, why not I go try at there...

Oh!... Okay so I went to CIMB which is just walk for 5 mins will arrive. The banker said that I have to bring along my parent to apply SSPN... Oh... what the XXXX....
Oh... what can I do.. Have to go back and bring along my parent there lor...

Ish... waste my time only. What I don't understand is why when my friend went to apply at CIMB de time she went alone and she got no problem about that? Why when I want to apply then many many problems come out??

Oh I really hate that. Need to wait till my mom free then only can apply it... Oh... stupid...

1 comment: