Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Trip

I told you before that I going to have family trip on 7th till 10th. First, I went to Genting Highland and stay a night at First World Hotel. I did not manage to take to picture of the room, just wanna complain that the room is very very small, but we manage share a room with 5 persons...
Our first dinner at there is quite delicious and expensive too... LOL


Do you see that fish, when this dish was arrive the egg already finish... Ohohoho...

All the food all very delicious... Actually I went there twice, each time I also ate food that expensive. Each time I ate also got somebody belanja... Hehe..
After that delicious dinner, I straight away went back to the hotel. Cause I got nothing to do at there. All the cousins who younger than me went to play indoor games. I'm now not interesting at those games, so I brought my story book there... Haha, how clever am I... Ohohohoho

The next day, we had our breakfast at 'Ah Yi Bao Yu' there, the food there quite expensive. I never thought that I will go there for second time. Last time I had my dinner there with my mom's company, but this time, I went with my family.

After that, we do not take our lunch. We just take our time at Snow World, which I'm also not interested on it. I just accompany those children there, cuz those adult want to go for gambling. After the Snow World, we wait at the Lobby for our parents. While waiting, I took some pictures. Here are they....


Aren't they look nice? This means that Christmas is really very very near dy..

After that we start our journey to Kuala Lumpur. On the way back there was lots of mist... and traffic Jam too...



After we reach Kuala Lumpur, we went to Pavilion... Haha... Weapon said that time they are also at there with Jern Foong, Han LEong, Wei Hong, but we didn't meet each other.
At there, Pavilion, I saw some show. I think it is for Christmas de...


All of them dance gracefully..

Forget to tell you all that I wear the slipper that you all gave me... HEhe, proud leh... haha

We also had our dinner at Pavilion there. The food there not bad... Hehe..



I also bought some clothes from there. Not expensive because got offer.. AHhahaha

Actually I got many more pictures but I didn't manage to get it from my cousin... There many mnay more very nice picture about Christmas...

I went to Green Box for karaoke too... and I got another birthday presents from my aunt and my lovely sister... haha So happy...

By the way, this trip is really really very rush and over all I like the most is when I got the opportunity to shopping at Pavillion... hahaha...

Hope to go another trip... haha

1 comment:

  1. Anywhere else but 'snow' land, you said? I got a frostbite this morning. Haha! Well, you know what happened. Sure it sounded like you enjoy it. Haha! And may I ask where's my souvenir just in case you forget-huh? Haha!

    ReplyDelete