Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday

Yeah, I know that Tuesday is a very ordinary day, an ordinary weekday. Today I went for a sport, badminton with some friends. I asked Mr. Ching Han Leong along. When we played, he made lots of funny things that really make my laugh.

The style he played badminton is very funny. He has the ability to play well, but I do not know why, most of us said that he play as he is dancing. Just imagine that a badminton player is dancing with his racket on the court. The way he 'dance' make all of us laugh, hahaha.

By the way, today is 30-Dec-2008. If you do put your attention on the news recently, sure you will know what is that special of today!!! For those who do not know, let me tell you. Today is the day for the PMR students of 2008 to take their result from their secondary school. And my mom just called back to let me know about my brother's result. My brother got 8 A's (which means full A's) as I have expected (my nose isn't very high). I expected this is because I can see he put a lot of afford in this examination. I saw him studied everyday when he had empty time in the day life.

Well for those who didn't get the result as he/she wished, don't give up. Because PMR is really nothing. It is just a station to go to form 4 and 5. This is a station where to make sure which subject you will choose in form 4 and 5. So, do not be sad or dissapointed if get a very bad result...

No comments:

Post a Comment