Wednesday, December 17, 2008

By A Finger's Breadth

I really by a finger's breadth will lost my darling dog.

I did bring him out today, but suddenly the sky change, and started to rain. I got no choice but brought him back home. After that, I brought my sister out to buy something. When I wanted to park my car into my house compound, my dog took the opportunity to run out.

I was in the car when he ran out. My sister was helping me to open the gate, and my mom... Oh! guest what she did that time? She took out rattan to ask my dog stay in the house. The door was open widely that time, if you are the dog, what will you do?? Sure run away lar... That's the only way to run away from being bit from my mother. I know that dong dong is scare of the rattan, that's why he ran off...

I quickly park in the Wira into my house compound and then took out another key (Kellisa) to go to find my dog. Yupe, that's right. We found him, but he didn't want to follow us back. He kept finding food around him, espeacially bones. (You know, normally you can find those bones at the street behind of your house.)

Then I got angry and scolded my sister and gave an angry look to my mom. I really got mad at that time. I'm so sorry to what have I done. i'm really really sorry.

After I took my shower, I took my car key again and go to find my dog. This time, I think dong dong heard my car's engine and he really regonise it. He ran towards my car. I saw him, so I wanna drove back, but he keep staying very close with my car. So I opened the car door and let him came in.

When I reach home, I smelled that he had a very very bad smell. Then I bring out the rattan and began to hit him. I just wanna let him know that it is a bad thing if he go out like that without our permission.

I really very scare when he ran away. I really scare that he will never come back anymore. I scare that I will lost him forever...

Hope that this will never happen anymore...

1 comment:

  1. NO!!! STOP HURTING DONG DONG!!! He can be naughty at times but try other way to get it to understand.

    ReplyDelete