Sunday, December 7, 2008

Job

I found a job at book store opposite of 'I Love You' cafe there.
It is quite pity when I heard that only RM3 per hour. After I went for interview at there, my mom said that why not I go for a job that got at least RM800 per month?

They I went to M Group and tell them that I have found a job. They said that why I dun wan to find a job that is RM4 or RM5 per hour de leh. That would be better...

I also dunno lar. Before I tell them about this, I never think and thought that it would be that 'fan' but after I told them that I'll work at there... I know that if I think deeply, it would be a waste of time if I work there.

Maybe I'll find another job after Chinese Year. Is there any idea where I can work? Or any where that need vacancy? Please do tell me about it. Thank You

2 comments:

  1. They said that why I dun wan to find a job that is RM4 or RM5 per hour de leh. That would be better...

    I said that, not they. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. book store opposite of i love you.. comic book store? hehe...

    i planned to find digi after i return from penang..

    ReplyDelete