Sunday, December 7, 2008

BOLT

Have you guys watched BOLT? I did. haha
I went to watch this movie today, I went with JOe, Hui Yuan, Leong, Wei En, Kisham (Wei En and Kisham, just got to know them... They are Joe's friends)

If I have a dog that obedient as BOLT does, then I'll be very very happy...
Tell you something, I think it is very embarrassing, but I do not know how you think about it. When I watch BOLT, I cried. I thought of my dog. I scare one day I'll lost him...

It is so touching when Bolt find his way to find his people as he said Penny. Oh! I was thinking that will my dog does that too, if I lost his way back home? Or he will just stay out there with others? Oh... Never expect that I will cry when watching cartoon... How sad..

p/s: don't laugh at me when you see me... it is really embarrassing crying when watching cartoons...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    No, I'm not laughing.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete