Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday~~

Although today is my birthday, but I still make my promise to help cleaning Pn. Lee's house. I went there alone and start to clean, then Sik Mei joined the cleanning with me. At about 10.30am, I become a bad guy and left Sik Mei alone there. I'm very bad...
SORRY SIK MEI

Then I quickly rush home and dress up myself for the next 'journey' to go.... hahaha. Actually I have a date, a date with Jerusha. She said she wanna treat me for a lunch at SENDO NOYA. It is a Japanese Restaurant, from 12pm till 2pm there are some lunch set that are quite cheap and the food taste not bad... hehehe
I went to fetch Jerusha and then go fill up the petrol and bring her to take some money from AMBANK. While waiting for her in the car, I took some pics..

Happy, cause can go eat lunch liao, I am very very hungry now...
I also took her sunglasses to wear, here are some photo of mine with her sunglasses..


And I wear the slipper that they bought for just now... I wear it to shopping, it is comfortable...


After she took her money, then we start our first activity, that is cure our lunch... Just like I said, we had our lunch at SENDO NOYA.
I forget to take pictures before eat... I only remember when I eat till half way... hehe

This is what I order, noodles with salmon sushi... yum yum

See how she eat.. haha, actually the food at there not bad... At least I like it.

You see the way I eat, means that I like this... Ohohohoho

Then I feel boring when I eating so I sms Weapon and sent him 'Hello handsome' (he does not have my phone no.), then in the second minute he called back and ask who am I.. haha. So funny. So Jerusha and I keep on playing with him.

After lunch, we went to East Coast Mall for shopping. On the way to mall, Weapon called again and he said that he is now in the Restaurant. I don't believe him because he always tells lies. So I asked him to meet us at East Coast Mall. While waititng for the tracffic light to turn green, I saw a man running towards my car, and I know who is him so I unlocked my car and let him in... Guess you all also know who is him. Then he follows Jerusha and I shopping. He get bored and follow Jern Foong they all.

After few hours, is time to end cause Jerusha has training at 4pm. So I fetch her to Megamall for training and I went back home alone...

On the way going back home...
Going back home alone...

Haha, I'm so happy cause went for shopping and I very enjoy it.

Here are those things that I have bought just now.

Nail colour from Elianto
Nail base coat from The Face Shop

Cosmetic bag from MISS T...

And a bag from FOS

Nice anot??

Then I clean up the house without anyone ask to... I help my mom to clean the house. I sweap the floor and mop the floor.

Then my mom bring me to Secret Recipe to have dinner... woooooo~~

I ordered two slices of cakes...


Groumet Pie...

My mom ordered pie also but there are lamb inside of it...And my brother ordered chicken chop..


Woooo~~~ delicious...

We ate till clean clean... hahaha
That's how I celebrate my birthday today... wulalala~~~
By the way, I would like to thank my MUMMY...

T
HANK YOU MUMMY

4 comments:

  1. jiejie...i oso got buy a present for u leh!!!
    And...jiejie,mummy very love u leh... because mummy got bring u go to Secret Recipe eat cake marr... jiejie, the 裙... okok larr.. not so nice oso not so ugly larrr...
    jiejie, ur hair macam din cut de??? RM30 浪费掉了咯!!!haiz...
    i got a question wan ask u...
    how about the shusi...??? 好吃吗???

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sushi nice, next time if got time i bring u there to eat lar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRING ME TOO!!! And remember to wear your skirt. Haha!

    ReplyDelete