Monday, December 29, 2008

Boring Days

Since I back from my grandmother's house, it have been kinda boring days since then. I did go for interview, but the job will only starts on January and need to wait for reply after Chinese New Year. Oh, it is really a long time to wait!!!

I am still thinking whether I need wait for it or not. Because it is really waste my time to waiting for a month or more. Okay, maybe going to find another job to fulfill my empty time and use the time wisely!!! These few days, I have not been using my time wisely. I used most of my time playing with me dog, sleep and read the story book that I bought year ago. Maybe for you, I still use my time wisely because I read story book rather then watching tv show all time.

Within these days, I got nothing to do, I just use my time on Internet for blogging. I wanted to update more post, but my brain was really dry of idea. I got lots of thing to share but it is just very very little thing and nothing special so I decided not to post it out, some more I think that it is kinda private for me, therefore I think it is the best way not to post it out.

By the way I have done something brave (for me). I have dye my hair!!! I never thought before that I will dye my hair in this age. I thought that I's proud of my black dark hair last time. Yeah, I did!! I love my black hair.... In the present and in the future too. I dye my hair for fun and I want to try. When I went to Kuantan Parade with my mummy, we bought it in Guardian which my mummy wants to dye her hair too. I choose a lighter colour for myself and a red+purple for my mom.
Days after that day, I dye for my mom. I did ask Harn Wei and Jian Han for opinion on how to dye our own hair without helpers and what they told me are really works. They helped!! I really dye it all by myself!!!
The colour that occur on my hair wasn't show much colour!!! I was thinking to dye one more time!!! No lar, just kidding... Haha
If you see this, don't stare at my hair to find what's colour that I dye!!!

5 comments:

  1. make sure u use shampoo specially for coloured hair to keep the colour o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot post my hair picture into my blog yet lar... cuz not very obvious yet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I dont remember seeing colours at your hair today. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... better don't, cause it will look weirds

    ReplyDelete