Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bored

Lately this few days, it is very very boring for me. I really got nothing to do at all. The job that I found last week, the person in charge said that I am qualified and I will start my job on January. So during this school holiday, I really very very boring.

Today is Christmas eve.
I got nothing to do.
Really nothing to do.
Tell you something, I clean the kitchen today, but I didn't finished the work..
Haha, this is because the kitchen are full of things and dirt...
It is really disgusting to clean it... LOL
Haha, I'll continue clean it tomorrow lar...

What do really people do during Christmas Eve??
As I know, they eat turkey, sing Christmas's Song till midnight.
Then they will exchange present with each other on Christmas..

Actually I want to celebrate Christmas.
I want to celebrate it every year.
But I still do not have the chance yet...

Anyway,
Merry Christmas to all of you.



1 comment: