Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Interview

I went to a interview today. This job is totally different from the job that I'd been working yesterday. It is a job work as a tutor. I promise Mr. Lawrence that I'll go for interview at 10am, that's why I didn't have much time to play tennis with Leong this morning.

I want to give a good image, so I want to be punctual. I went the tuition centre before 10am. I straight away went to the counter and tell them that I'm looking for Mr. Lawrence for interviewing. It is weird that because our interview was not held in a room, but at the place in front of the counter. It is fine with me also...

So we started the interview. First, he asked me am I Yeon Hui Yuan's friend and my name. Then he start to ask me which subject that I would like to teach. After saying all that, he asked me also that when I'll be free and said that the tuition normally will held at night. Which means that in the morning till evening, I'll be very very free!!! Call me out when you got nothing to do too, haha

But he did mention that before they hire me, they need to give me a test to make sure that I'm ability to do it or not. When I heard what he said, I was like 'huh, means that I need to pass that exam then I only can work there?' It seems like very easy but actually it is very difficult, cause they will ask the children's idea and ask them what do they think about me. Ohohoho, means that I need to clear all the 'distance' between those children and me... =.="

Can I really pass it?? I really don't know. I'm scare that I cannot do it. If I fail it, then I really and I don't want it to be happen...


1 comment:

  1. If you think you can

    Mum told me that. Haha! It might help you.

    ReplyDelete