Saturday, December 13, 2008

Miss All Of You

Oh, after STPM it is really very very boring.
I really miss the time when we need to go school and need to have study group together.
I really miss the sweet memories when we were together.
No doubt that I really have lots of fun with them within this one and a half years.
Within this one and a half years, not very long and not very short, but I really appreciate everyone who I have met and know in within that years.

Starting from lower six, when I first step into SMART school, people that I know were those who studied in Afzan last time. I didn't get to know news friends very fast.
During the orientation, the seniors make us separate from our friends and this had given me a great opportunity to get to know new friends.
During the orientation, the friends that I got to know very fast were Lee Jun Yan and Teo Jern Foong. They were same group as me. I partially know who is Leong Sheng Yau, Wee Phei Yee, Goh Harn Wei at that time.
This is because Leong Sheng Yau represents the lower six to give a speech during the closing ceremony of the orientation.
While Phei Yee gave me a great impression because I still remember that there was a teacher ask who wanted to be a doctor and she raise up her hand very fast, the second time was Mr. Halele pointed her out and explain to us that the hair band pattern that she was tying is not allowed in SMART school.
Harn Wei, hmmm... I know that she is Harn Jean's sister. I heard of Harn Jean's name before because of St. John. That time, I thought that Harn Wei should be like her sister, well-diciplined, but I never thought that she would had fall as sleep when Mr. Halele (the ex-dicipline teacher of SMART school) was giving his lecture. Oh my god, she really fell as sleep and Mr. Halele called her up... Oh... Since that she gave me an expression that she is a samseng girl. The second time was when she and her group member need to perform on the stage and she bring her handphone to school. It is obvious and all the seniors saw it... Oh...

After the orientation, I began to know each other closer.
Let me start from the boys in my class.. ooppss should be gentleman in my class...

Jern Foong
(his is Meei Siew's boy friend and everybody who studies in SMART school knows about it.)
Our class assitant monitor.
He sound abit CC but he looks like a man.. LOL.. because he is tall and he doesn't look very thin like some of the guys... Haha...
He loves to draw, draw anything that he likes. His kaligraf is also not bad..
He has a very good attitute that is he is a very patient person.
He also always has alot of idea, weird idea. Normally no one will think of that idea.. HAha
He is now in South Africa, hope he can bring lots of diamond back from there...

Jun Yan
He always show a smile went you talk with him.
When anyone is scolding him, he will still show out his smile.. That's why it is very difficult to make ppl continue to scold him. HAha..
A easy shameful person.
During the study group at Pn. Lee's house, I was his driver in the day light, and his is my driver in the day night.

Sheng Yau
Our monitor.
Responsible person.
A person who see food will smile.
Sometimes it is difficult to catch what he thinking.
A clever person too, he can link two different formula very fast.
But his handwritting is like.... Okay lar... not too bad lar, just don't press too hard when you are writting....

Yun Chian
She is one year younger than us, but her intelligent is one year old than us.
She is very very clever.
She always think the positive one.
When all of us think that we don't want to pass out homework to XXX, she will say that this is our job to finish our homework and it is our own good.... LOL... haha
She always 'fight ' with Harn Wei for Kee... haha, but we always put her with Han Leong... haha
Sheng Yau very scare of her because she always make him feel shy... haha
Now she is in Belgium.... yum yum chocolate...

Chiao Yuat
She is weird, yeah, really weird.
She can missing for few days and never pick up your phone for few days.
For me, she is a very kind person, just sometime her attitude is very weird.
She can ignore everything that doens't have any relationship with her.
I have to admit that she is brave enough. Cause she can come to school at 12pm and then went back home with us... haha (of course no attendance)

Harn Wei
I know her since upper six, I guess.
She talks straight forward with friends.
I used to ask her about me, cause I know that she can speak out honestly.
That's her stail.
She always think of many many weird idea to make fool on others (I'm one of the victim of course)
She does whatever she wants to.
Now she is in Denmark.. And I miss her alot...

Ee Loe
I know her since we were in Afzan.
She is a very pretty girl.
She loves rabbit very very much, and Yi-Tsiang always play fool at her that they want to eat rabbit satay...
She loves animals, she is a animal lover..

Hui Yuan
I also know her since we were in Afzan.
She is very very soft if you just know her.
Sheng Yau always says that she is from ice mountain... haha. Cause she always look soooo cool.
She always look so cooolll.. really it's true..
She also very calm. You will get shock if you see her very gan jiong...

Lai Sim
Same as Hui Yuan, know her since secondary school.
She was a assistant ketua pengawas in SMART school..
A responsible person.
Quite sturbbon. This is because her skin is sensitive towards eggs, but she still wanna eat cake (cake contain eggs) then in the end she feel itchi all over the body...

Phui Yoke
Also a very clever girl.
Always done her homework in time.
She has a very very good father, her father loves her very very much... ( i'm jeolous)
Now she is going to Japan for a month. For sure that I will miss her...

Su Ying & Yell Jing
I know them since last year, cause they sat behind me.
I love to kacau Yell Jing, because she always talk very softly.
I always pretend that I couldn't listen to what she said and Su Ying is the one who always can heard what Yell JIng said... LOL

Siew Lee & Siou Yee & Min Ting
Siew Lee is a very quiet girl.
Siou Yee left us to take teacher's course this mid year... Kinda miss her
Min Ting played Takwondo, but since her leg injured, she has been long time didn't play liao..
Don't when she will totally cure...
Hope to see you jump here and there Min Ting...

Wei Lam
He knows computer well.
Most of them said that he misused his knowledge in computer...
He is weird too...
Everytime when I see him open a book for revision, after 5 mins he will sleeping with that book... LOL
I know that he doens't like to study, but he can use his ability on computer to find a job...

Yi-Tsiang
Everybody calls him handsome Goh... haha (this is Harn Wei's idea)
He is very good in explaining homework especially Math.
A kind person but always partner with Joe to play fool on me.
He also very geng in playing fool on people...
Very geng in Takwondo too...

Kee
He is the smallest size in our class..
But his voice is very man... LOL
Kee is abit lazy, I can see his ability on conduct something.
He is also the president of Farenhait Fans Club MAlaysia... so unbelieveable when I heard this.

Last one...

Joe
We always call him HACKER.
He really knows computer well, cause he did take course to learn to repair computer.
He always show out his lansi face to me which I hate most to see it..
Seldom pick up my phone cause he said I very fan..
I very scare to ask him to help me to do something, cause he always reject me... LOL
Always make lots of fool on me with Yi-Tsiang. ( I asked Yi-tsiang before why wanna do this to me, he said he just follow Joe)
So means that the problem is between him and I
Stop trying to ignore me.... We aren't going to see each other that often anymore...

Ladies and Gentleman,
I will never never forget all of you...
But please don't ever ever forget me too...
If got time then go out for yam cha lar..
Don't lose the contact..
Keep In Touch in
M GROUP
Love You Guys...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you forgotten you, yourself, let me help you with the describing. Cai Yi
    Nice, Tend to be playful at times,
    Logical than me, Less weirder than me, Thoughtful, Caring but Pessimistic, Defensive
    Let me add a few point to Hui Yuan
    She has a nickname called GRANDPA.
    Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay okay Leong... Whatever lar...haha

    ReplyDelete