Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yam Cha At Manager There

I thought that Leong is going to China today. So I 'organize' a small farewell party for him yesterday, but when all arrived at there, I only realize that he is not going to China anymore. They cancel off the trip. DENG!!!
Cause if he had told us earlier, then we will postpone the gathering until today, because Ching Han Leong will be back to Kuantan today!!!

Before we gone there, Mr. GOH YI- TSIANG asked me a favor to buy some cucmber there. So I bought it when I went out to buy sonething with my mom. I took it seriously cause they said that they will bring cucumber to Manager there if they go there again. I bought three cucumbers back home and cut it into square shape.

When I bring the cucumber there, they laugh at me. This time I only realize that Mr. Goh Yi-Tsiang lied to me. ARGH!!!
Okay fine, because they still eat my cucumber. But that IDIOT fellor, play fool on me again. I kena tipu twice in that 2 hours. Oh!!! I got no idea why I believe him?? I'm so so so stupid....

Damn Shit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment