Saturday, December 20, 2008

Trip To Kuala Lumpur

We, Chian Yaw, Sik Mei and I started the journey from Kuantan at 8 in the morning on 18th of December. Telling the truth, I never thought that I will go shopping with them.

We reached Kuala Lumpur at around 11.30 in the morning. The funny thing was the bus wasn't reach at Pudu. I also got no idea where it stopped, but we saw everybody gone down from the bus. So we decided to ask to bus driver how we going to Pudu, but at last, the bus driver is kind enough and he bring us to Pudu.
We waited for Chian Yaw's cousin, Chee Hoo to bring us to Time Square Hotel for checking in. I waited for Chian Yaw and Sik Mei to checking with her cousin, Chee Hoo. While waiting for them to checking, I got to take some pictures.

Decoration for Christmas

After we checking in, we went into the room..
Wow, the room is very very big, haha. Tell you something, it is a 5 star hotel. I never stay in 5 star hotel before. I'm so happy when I steped into the room. The security at there is really very good. Strangers or non-resident cannot go into the room from the lift, cause you need to use the hotel card to go into the room level. So it is totally safe for three of us.


Haha, at first we do not know what is the use of the tap in the left hand side, Sik Mei found out the usage of it the next morning. It is use to wash your butt...





From the pictures sure you can see how big is the room. It is very very big, and the bed is King size, the toilet is big too.





From the window of our room, we can view a very nice view of the city, unfortunately, we can't view KLCC and KL tower.
But still, it is very nice.




This are the view I took from the window at night. (my phone got only 2MP, so abit blur... pai seh)

The first day of the trip, we went to KLCC after we put our luggage in the hotel. Chee Hoo, bring us to KL central by monorail. But the poor thing is we seat the wrong monorail, with correct tickets. LOL. We sat the wrong monorail which travel in the opposite site that we wanted to go. Since we were lazy to get out from monorail, so we continue to wait till we reached KL central.




The Christmas Tree in KLCC is bigggg and tallllll!!!

Leong will be jealous, I guess... but don't worry you can go to buy it if you want tomorrow. HAHAHA

Chian Yaw wanted to buy some Japanese's Magazine so we went into the book shop in KLCC to look around. Sik Mei manage to buy a story book for herself. I looked around and I saw a magazine is about TRANSFOMER. This make me thought of MR. LEONG SHENG YAU. I wanted to help him to buy 1, but I got no money. Sorry, ya Leong.

Then we went to a shop, erm... I forget the shop name ady, but I'm the shop sells about lotion, body shower cream, facial things... Chian Yaw spent the most at that shop, cause she is the super fans of that brand. But she got to buy some for her family, cause her family asked her to do so. Sik Mei and I managed to buy a lotion at there too.

In KLCC, I got to buy a short pants from ROME, so do Sik Mei. Haha. Then we went to Lot 10 at around 7pm somrthing by monorail again, but this time we didn't make the same mistake any more. HAha... When we reach Lot 10 the time, we already very tired and hungry. We wanted to eat at restaurant but it is quite late and Chian Yaw's cousin need to go back early. Since we thought to buy some sushi as supper, so I suggested that why not we straight away buy some food to eat in Hotel, and they agreed with me too. But I bought magee mee back to hotel to eat. Haha... BLEK! Cause it has been centuries I didn't get to eat instant noodles liao... HAha

This is my maggi mee. It taste good, YUM YUM!!

Well, these are the food for our dinner. But at last, we cannot finish it because we are too full, so we left it to the next morning as our breakfast. After dinner, we take turns to bath and take photos.

Guess which one is mine...

After our dinner, look at the desk.. it is full of our things... HAhaha

Sik Mei and Chian Yaw arranging the things that we just bought to take picture on it...

This all the things that we bought in the first day. Isn't it very much... HAHAAH

This is what our Shopping Princess had just bought... Alot right? But actually she bought some for her family. A blouse, shower gel for her own, and magazine, some shower gel, lotion and handphone for her family. Some of them are free gift.

Hello, Chian Yaw. She never notice that I took this picture until my phone came out with a sound 'chi ka', then she looked at me and laugh at me... HAahaha

This is Sik Mei, she also didn't know that I had took her picture too... Wakakaka


This is what she had bought. A body lotion and pants for her own, and a blouse for her sister.

These are what I had bought. A short pants from Rome, and a lotion which had a free box...

The box is nice right?? I love the box leh... It is very nice. I heard that they will only give box when Christmas is coming.


There are lots of things that Chian Yaw need to pack. See??

After all settle down, we wanted to sleep liao. So we charge our phone till it is full just in case that tomorrow we still can use it. But suddenly the electricity gone of, and we see nothing. Chian Yaw quickly make a call to the lobby to ask for maintenance. After 10 mins there is two guys to help us to return back the electricity. Then three of us when to sleep...



This is the morning view you can see from our room...

The next morning, I woke up at 7.30am because of some sound make me up... Haha, is Sik Mei's sound. She was running nose at that time. At around 8 am, all of us really awake. I told them that the room is very very cold at night. Chian Yaw said that it is because I got no blanket... Sik Mei took all the blanket away... Hahaha. The bed is King size, and it is enough for three of us. And that night three of us sleep well.

While waiting for Mr. Ching Han Leong to come to meet us, we had our breakfast and take our shower.

He was trying to sleep on our bed... Haha gotcha...

At around 10.30, Han Leong arrive and he brought us to Pavillion. Haha, I'm so happy cause I can buy the shoes that I like at there. We went to Tang's studio when we reached there. Three of us bought Bra... And the Bra is very expensive but it is very comfortable to wear.
While trying those bra, poor Han Leong waiting for us for nearly an hour. Haha, he did follow us into the bra area. Haha...




The Christmas three and the decoration is very nice.

Han Leong wore this when he saw that necklace. I took it purposely... haha



In the fitting roon of the bra section of Tang's Studio...

After finish shopping a Pavilion, we went to Lot 10 to buy some bread. I bought a loaf of bread for my family and a onion bread for myself to eat in the bus just incase that I feel hungry went during the way back home in the bus. Then we took our lunch in a restaurant in Sungai Wang. We ate our lunch with Chee Hoo and HAn Leong. Then we went to Time Square to walk around.


We took this without their information. They were looking around for something and we saw this when we came out from toilet.




And this is the decoration of Christmas in Time Square Shopping Mall.

At around 3.15pm, we went to the lobby to take back our luggage. After we took our luggage, it is already 3.30pm and our bus will arrive at 4.30pm. I was so scare that we counldn't make it in time. But on the way to the MRT to Pudu, we walked very very fast. This need to thank to Han LEong because he is the one who walked very fast and influence us to walk fast too... Luckily we reached the station at 4pm and reach Pudu at 4.15pm. PHEW, we reached there by time, but we wait for more than 25 mins for the bus. Han Leong said that maybe the bus got some problem. And what did Han Leong siad came true, the bus really got problem, but they fixed it in a short time.

On the way back to Kuantan, I hardly fall asleep. So I looked around and I saw a Malay girl she wants to eat chewing gum. Yeah, I know that eat chewing gum is not a big deal, but she threw the rubbish into the pocket behind the seat of the passenger... That's not good...
But I did see some touching scene, I saw a mother took of her jacket to use as a blanket for her son who is sleeping.


On the way back home...

Sik Mei and Chian Yaw sleep well, but not me... I keep smsing and look at the view outside the window...

We reach Kuantan at around 8.30pm yesterday night. Over all, I love this journey, it is really fun and I like a lot. HAppy to shopping with both of you...


2 comments:

  1. Hey nice photos n a good blog. Mind if I use some of the pics on my site at
    http://www.malaysian-explorer.com

    I will credit you if I use any of your pics.

    Cheers!
    The Malaysian Explorer

    ReplyDelete