Friday, December 26, 2008

Dog Chase Rat!!!

Something horrible happened today. When I was in the dry kitchen washing vegetables, I heard some noisy in the wet kitchen then I open the door to have a look.
I saw my dog, Dong-Dong was chasing something, but I got no idea what he was chasing. Then I heard some 'ji, ji, ji' sound and I saw my dog was putting his mouth at that 'creature'.
At that time I only realize that 'that is a rat, a big fat rat'. My mind was blank at that moment for a few seconds. I shouted.
My sister came to have a look, she said that she saw Dong-Dong was bitting the rat and shake his head (just like how the white tiger bit the human in Singapore).
OMG!!!
Then my brother quickly came to carry Dong-Dong away and take some newspaper to carry the rat and throw it into the dustbin outside the house.
I can't even believe that Dong-Dong will bite the rat, a small creature. That moment is really really disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment