Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

The sky look overcast although it is Christmas today. Christmas Day, for me is a very ordinary day, nothing special about it, just a very very ordinary day which my mom got holiday on that day and everybody in the family can gather together.

Since the weather is so nice and cool, I over slept. I actually woke up at 7am, but the weather is so so so cold and I'm lazy to come out from the warm warm bed. When it is nearly 8.30am, my brother woke me up, and said that daddy is going to bring us out for breakfast, then I only willing to 'climb' up from the warm warm bed.

After the breakfast, I started got nothing to do again... Until around 1pm, my mom decided bring my sister to buy her New Year cloth. Since I got nothing to do at home, so I followed them there for shopping too... Then I only realize that we are going to Kuantan Parade. Okay, then I can got visit Joe (Kacau him, as he said that to Yi-Tsiang). When I saw him de time, he is sweating... OMG!! the weather is so cold but he is sweating... I silent dy...
After shopping, of course need to pay de lar. So we went to the cashier to pay, but the worst thing is we need to line up. Line up is not a big deal, but the big deal is the line is really very very long... we need to wait for a long time to wait for our turn. Then suddenly, my mummy came to my side and bring along the pillows and want to buy it... I was like going to faint... Haih... Shopping... and Salessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

After we pay for the pillows and the clothes, my mom ny found out that there are something more cheap. So she went to buy it. But this time, the line Q up is longer than just now liao... OMG!!! luckily, my neighbour was there, so we asked her to pay for us since she is also lining up at there...

Our neighbour help us to pay, then we went back and then when they bring back to us when their finished their shopping.

After that I only read my story book.... Damn boring...

3 comments: