Thursday, May 13, 2010

Boredome

I’m very boring now, really boring.
There are none of them can help me to release this boredom.
Yet, I don’t think myself can solve this problem too.
Actually I don’t know what I want, when I ended my examinations in Labuan and waiting for the time to come back to home, I feel boring at there while waiting for the time to pass everyday to back here.  Then now when I am home, but I feel boring also even though I have a car to driving around, and most important thing is I’m at my place!!! But I still find boring…

Hey guys, any idea for that?
Well, I’m planning to cut or maybe just trim my hair tomorrow, then movie maybe with my family in the cinema on Saturday.  And Sunday, mummy asked me few weeks ago to make sure I’ll be free on that day to attend for a function.  Well, guess it is a talk and I bet that it will be very boring.  Sigh…

Argh, can one day I sleep for whole day without anybody disturbance?  I really hope I can do that… cause everytime when I wanted to do that in campus, the sun will be too bright and the sounds from outsiders will wake me up and make me can’t fall asleep…
But… tomorrow can’t sleep late in the morning, cause promised mummy to eat breakfast with her… 

Guess tonight I have to sleep early…
Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment