Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm SORRY

I know actually what you are thinking.

I know actually what you hope for it.

I know actually what you want me to do.

I know actually everything you want.

I know actually how to predict people’s mind.

Because of those I know, that’s why I want to confirm it.

I will ask for confirmation before I promise something.

Unless…

Unless I know the wish that you are going to make me can 100% make it for you, and then I will promise you to do anything before you tell me your wish.

I’m sorry that I didn’t promise you anything and make you upset, because I know that the wish that you going to tell me I’ll never achieve it for you.

I’m sorry

I’m really sorry

This might be a small sadness or might be a huge sadness for you but if I promise my words but I didn’t make it for you, I think the sadness and disappoint will be more and more than now.

All I can say is I’M SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment