Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Before APN

APN = Angpau Nite and this year is 2011, so is Angpau Nite 2011.

It was the only Chinese event I ever involved since first year.  Supposedly we will have this event annually but we were so unlucky that we didn't get to feel the CNY mood in campus during the first semester!  But I'm still super happy when I get to join into this event (at first was just ajk, then suddenly become exco....)!

We did lots of things, unexpected things before APN...

Publicity did their job very well until our event was publish in the newspaper!!!

Can you find my name in there??!!!??

We had our group photo as well!
This is with all the EXCOs and our lecturer!

With all the AJKs~

My department -- Souvenir

We were just take group photo, but we also had asked someone to create a new song for us!
A new CNY song which really sang by us!
We practices our song for one day and used another day to record it!
It wasn't that easy because we really spent our time and used our heart to practice!
But when we finished our recording, we feel super happy!

After 3 hours of recording, everybody was tired.

But we are happy with it!
*hearts*

After the recording, we continued with our MV!
At first I wasn't really want to contribute, but I can't say no because have to follow majority! (luckily I didn't say no because it was really fun!)

Really no idea why Andrew took the fortune god's beards to play... @@


Taking photo with the fortune god!
Can you believe that the fortune god actually is our friend, Ryan?
Hahaha~

We took almost whole day to finish the Music Video and now we realized that -- being a singer is not easy!
L0L

Well, my AJKs all are so guai to help me all the stuff!  Without them, I really can't do things so fast!
And I want to specially thanks to Woon Chee for helping me although he is not AJK of APN!

APN was around the corner!
Stay tune for the next post!!!
*happy*

No comments:

Post a Comment