Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Italian Cafe~

I went Italian Cafe again!
The first time was with APN's gang, but this time is with my friends!
I missed those spaghetti and pizza, so I wanted to go again and tried their food again!



Only four of us this time.
We planed few hours before and then decided to find a car to go out!
Cool huh?
Yeap, I think that!

We waited for so long for our food and we were starving!
But all the waiting are worthy, because the food are so nice!!!
You will never regret of getting the same food twice a week!




Our dinner!
There were 2 more spaghettis, that 2 above is mine and Jing Moon!

When we get back into our room, we were playing with our camera!
Ka Cha Ka Cha here and there~





Tried out with new make up on Syn Wei~!
Maybe this will be her look for Vampire's Night!
XD

p/s: this few days got many things to eat! really fat jor...
p/s: tomorrow got people belanja makan again~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment